- About Us
- About Mediation
- Mediator Standards
- MSB Membership
- Accredited Mediators
- Accreditation Bodies
- Contact Us
You are here
Finding an RMAB
Some factors which may influence your choice of RMAB include:
- some RMABs only provide accreditation for mediators in their employ or on their panel; others provide accreditation for mediators from a broader range of business, government, community and other settings
- the accessibility of the RMAB in relation to your location
- types of services you offer (your area of specialisation and expertise)
- services provided by the RMAB
- education and professional development opportunities offered by the RMAB.
An accredited mediator may be registered with more than one RMAB.